The Apple Watch is, without a doubt, one of the coolest wearables out there. You expect the best when you buy an Apple product, but Apple Watches still require periodic repair and maintenance like any digital accessory. Visit 911 Phone Repair in Midwest City for all your Apple Watch-related needs.
Since the Apple Watch debuted in 2015, Apple has released nine different generations. 911 Phone Repair in Midwest City has the specialized parts and expertise to repair all generations of Apple Watch quickly and affordably. The last thing we want you to have to do is to revert to your dad’s old Timex.
- Glass-only repair – Don’t cry over broken glass. Most Apple Watch models use Ion-X glass which can easily break. At 911 Phone Repair in Midwest City, we’ve heard countless horror stories about broken Apple Watch faces, from accidental drops to watches popping out of their casings. Whether your Apple Watch uses Ion-X glass or the crystal sapphire glass used on some of the newer generations, our repair technicians are seasoned professionals who do glass-only repairs in their sleep. Don’t waste time and money sending your Apple Watch out for an expensive, lengthy repair. We will diagnose the damage for free and repair it in a jiff.
- Insensitive touch screens – A frequent complaint from Apple Watch users is that their watch doesn’t register when they touch it. Even if your watch operates with WatchOS 8 and can utilize Assistive Touch, some features require a correctly calibrated touch screen. 911 Phone Repair in Midwest City will have you touching and tapping again before you finish running your daily errands.
- Battery replacement – Have you ever lost count of your daily steps or been mid-workout at the gym when your Apple Watch suddenly shuts down? An Apple Watch should run for 18 hours with a full charge, but over time the battery life decreases until you find yourself scrambling for an electrical outlet way more often than you should. Bring your Apple Watch to 911 Phone Repair in Midwest City for a quick and cost-effective battery replacement today.
- OLED display replacements – You don’t need to understand how OLED (organic light-emitting diode) technology works to know that your display is defective. An OLED display replacement may be necessary if an old image is burned onto your screen or if there are dark spots, light bleeding, and uneven brightness levels. Our highly trained fix-it pros will diagnose the specific problem with your OLED display for free and consult directly with you on the best course of action.
- Cellular connection issues – Another recurring problem with Apple Watches is connecting to cellular service. Some Apple Watches struggle to transfer back and forth from Wi-Fi to LTE. If you find yourself in a Wi-Fi-free zone or are just out for a morning jog, there is a high chance you will lose service. At 911 Phone Repair in Midwest City, we’ll perform a free diagnostic and troubleshoot the problem so that your Apple Watch connects to cellular service when and where you need it.
- Problems with Bluetooth – The Apple Watch is a device optimized by its ability to synchronize with your other essential devices. Few things are more frustrating than being unable to connect to your iPhone or Bluetooth headphones. There is no easier way to ruin a run or an intense workout at the gym than by being unable to listen to your music playlist or podcast of choice.
- Not tracking activity and fitness data – One of the most critical features of the Apple Watch is its capability to track your physical activity and exercises, like step counts and heart rate, as well as exercise-specific data like running and biking routes. If you are a fitness junkie who relies on your Apple Watch to keep track of your gains and progress, sprint over to 911 Phone Repair in Midwest City so we can get your data tracking back on track.
Other pesky Apple Watch problems that we can diagnose and fix at 911 Phone Repair in Midwest City are:
- Charging issues
- Won’t update to the newest version of WatchOS
- Water damage
- Apps crashing and freezing
911 Phone Repair in Midwest City doesn’t discriminate. We have you covered no matter which Generation you rock on your wrist, including:
- 1st Generation
- Series 1
- Series 2
- Series 3
- Series 4
- Series 5
- Series 6
- Series 7
We pride ourselves on having a great warranty. Our 90-Day warranty on all parts we replace and the labor we perform makes doing business with us risk-free.
So don’t delay! Bring your Apple Watch to us today to diagnose whatever ails it for FREE. Our brilliant repair technicians at 911 Phone Repair in Midwest City will locate the problem and offer you the best, most cost-effective repairs and advice for any Apple, Android and gaming consoles:
So, what you are waiting for? Visit us today or contact us to learn more about our services!